|Title: Can I mix versions of Java, isCOBOL compiler and isCOBOL runtime?|
Let's consider this in more detail
1) Is it OK to use class files compiled, for example, with 2016R1 with 2017R1 server and clients?
2) Is it OK to have a mix of class files compiled with 2016R1 and 2017R1? If it is OK, is there any potential problem if a program compiled in one version calls a program compiled in another?
3) Can I mix isCOBOL versions? for example isCOBOL 2017R1 on the server and isCOBOL 2016R1 on the client
4) Can I mix Java versions? For example Java 1.8 on the server and Java1.7 on the client.
5) Can I mix C-tree server and client versions? For example after using C-tree 10 embedded in an older isCOBOL version, I need to upgrade only isCOBOL to 2017 without upgrading C-tree to 11 version
|Authored by: Veryant Support on Tue, Jul 4th, 2017 at 7:00 PM
This question has been viewed 639 times so far.
|Online URL: http://support.veryant.com/support/phpkb/question.php?ID=286|
Powered by PHPKB Knowledge Base Software