How do I resolve the error "Unhandled event loop exception"?
When I attempt to run my program nothing happens, but I notice the following error in the Error Log view:
and when I open the error log I see:
Unhandled event loop exception org.eclipse.ui
!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 0 2010-11-09 16:44:55.197
!MESSAGE Unhandled event loop exception
This error occurs when the "Default isCOBOL Runtime build" is set to an invalid path or filename.
To correct this error, select Preferences from the Window menu and click on the isCOBOL node in the tree. Set the "Default isCOBOL Runtime build" field to a valid path and file name or clear the field's value to allow the IDE to use the isCOBOL runtime build included with the IDE.
by: Veryant Support
This question has been viewed 17634 times so far.
Here to View all the questions in isCOBOL IDE
|There are no attachment file(s) related to this question.
| User Comments
|There are no user comments for this question. Be the first to post a comment. Click Here
| Related Questions
- How do I resolve the error: Launching has encountered a problem - An internal error occurred during: "Launching ___". com/iscobol/rts/IscobolClass?
- How do I set up a CVS repository and access it from Eclipse and the isCOBOL IDE?
- isCOBOL IDE or Eclipse error "Workspace in use or cannot be created, choose a different one"
- isCOBOL IDE Eclipse Troubleshooting
- Does Veryant provide a plugin to Eclipse or did Veryant customize Eclipse to be the IDE for isCOBOL?
- What are the steps to add an external tool or integrate a utility such as JDBC2FD into the isCOBOL IDE?
- Can you recommend a book for learning the Eclipse based isCOBOL IDE?
- How do I set up isCOBOL IDE on Windows to edit, compile and debug existing source code on a UNIX/Linux box?
- What is the current working directory when I launch my program from the IDE?
- Generate stopped working after upgrading the isCOBOL IDE
- How do I configure the IDE to put logs and other files in separate project folders?
- How do I install new plugins received from Veryant Support?
- How can I work with the java property 'file.encoding' inside the isCOBOL IDE?
- Did you know how to generate and compile an isCOBOL IDE workspace in background-mode?